[GMG-Devel] Special thanks to Simon Fondrie-Teitler for sysadmin work

From: Christopher Allan Webber
Subject: [GMG-Devel] Special thanks to Simon Fondrie-Teitler for sysadmin work
Date: Fri, 03 May 2013 14:15:51 -0500

Heya all,

I thought I'd give a special thanks to Simon Fondrie-Teitler (simonft)
for the special work he's been doing lately.  I'm spread between a lot
of tasks and it's hard for me to get to everything, and the sysadmin
stuff is one area that was suffering... but Simon has taken on a lot of
great sysadmin work lately to improve our servers!  He's upgraded Trac
and moved it from slooooow CGI to a much faster daemonized process,
upgraded the server from Squeeze->Wheezy, done several tweaks and fixes
to our wiki setup, and many other things.  I think that deserves a
special thank-you.

So thanks Simon!  I really appreciate you helping make our servers a
better place :)
 - Chris