Re: [GMG-Devel] Pull requests on Gitorious

From: Jim Campbell
Subject: Re: [GMG-Devel] Pull requests on Gitorious
Date: Fri, 17 May 2013 09:38:15 -0500

I can review some of the documentation-related merge requests. Can get to them this weekend.

It looks like some of them may be going over some of the same sets of files. I can try to merge them together, fix any conflicts, and then re-submit upstream for review . . . would that work? I don't really see a pretty way of handling things otherwise.

Jim