Re: [GMG-Devel] Deploying error

From: ayleph
Subject: Re: [GMG-Devel] Deploying error
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2013 22:36:12 -0700

yogesh powar <address@hidden> wrote:

>I am referring steps mentioned at
>http://docs.mediagoblin.org/siteadmin/deploying.html
>
>I want to deploy mediagoblin on Sheevaplug, running on archlinux i.e.,
>arm.archlinux.
>
>I tried with different options mentioned for virtualenv but things
>didn't
>work.

Hi Yogesh,

I am running MG on archlinux. I also had issues running the virtualenv command
from the install guide. I was able to get things running by modifying the
command. I am not home right now, but I'll try to recreate my solution later
and share it with you if no one else can solve your problem.
--
ayleph