Re: [GMG-Devel] GNU 30th and GoblinCon (official dates!)

From: Christopher Allan Webber
Subject: Re: [GMG-Devel] GNU 30th and GoblinCon (official dates!)
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 09:35:47 -0500

Oh, and haven't had much time to add to this, but:

  https://libreplanet.org/wiki/GNU30/GNU_MediaGoblin

Feel free to add session topics?  I think maybe some other things could
be both new features, but what would also be really good would be
cross-reviewing existing branches and stuff?  Some future-planning will
also be great, if possible.

Additionally, the hackathon will be happening in #mediagoblin on
irc.freenode.net as a satellite verison.