[GMG-Devel] Spectrogram colors

From: tumulte
Subject: [GMG-Devel] Spectrogram colors
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2013 14:55:33 +0200 (CEST)

Hey !

I just want to achieve a simple thing : having a grayscale spectum instead
of this green/orange colors that don't fit my design.

I've toyed with avery parameters, trying to follow the workflow of a
spectrogram creation. Changed drastically quite a lot of parameters, but
only ended up with to results : "nothing" or "same"

The comments don't really help "# TODO: What does this do?" so, I can use
some how to here :)

How to change those colors ?

Thanks

T.