[GMG-Devel] MediaGoblin 0.6.0 code freeze!

From: Christopher Allan Webber
Subject: [GMG-Devel] MediaGoblin 0.6.0 code freeze!
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 09:45:42 -0600

Heya all!

We're coming up on v0.6.0... aiming to release next Monday!  As such,
the codebase is now frozen.  That means no more features are planned to
be merged into the codebase for the next release, but bug fixes and
translations will be!

As such, I encourage everyone to do as much testing as they can over the
next week.  I've also just pushed up the latest strings for
translation.  If you can help in any of these, it's appreciated!

Looking forward to this next release!  :)
 - Chris