Re: [GMG-Devel] [RFC] Content-centric theme for MediaGoblin

From: Christopher Allan Webber
Subject: Re: [GMG-Devel] [RFC] Content-centric theme for MediaGoblin
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2014 16:34:50 -0600

It's been a long time since this thread has been raised, but a couple of
things:

 - We now have a reprocessing framework, so we have the option to "move"
   to a new default width of media much more easily.

 - jpope has taken up a role as "design deputy" in MediaGoblin
   (horray!), and has been playing around with a wide theme mockup:

   https://static.jpope.org/images/GMG_preview02.png

I'm pretty excited about how that looks.  I wonder what others think?

 - Chris