Re: [GMG-Devel] Raw image [NEF, CR2] support in MediaGoblin (issue #888)

From: Odin Hørthe Omdal
Subject: Re: [GMG-Devel] Raw image [NEF, CR2] support in MediaGoblin (issue #888)
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2014 17:57:02 +0200

On Mon, Jun 2, 2014 at 4:44 PM, Christopher Allan Webber <address@hidden> wrote:
> Sounds useful, probably important.  I would be down with having this
> plugin included in MediaGoblin, if it is well written.

So what do you put into that? «Well written» sounds to be more about
the code, I can change that in any way.

I already have a proposed patch at #888. I can also give you a Git
remote which would be easier to pull from once I get home.

I'd like to get it reviewed :)  The code is very short, and I expect to get
some feedback and will be happy to fix any review issues.

--
Beste helsing,
Odin Hørthe Omdal <address@hidden>