[GMG-Devel] Music platform plugin/fork : call for testers

From: tumulte
Subject: [GMG-Devel] Music platform plugin/fork : call for testers
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 19:23:59 +0200

Hello all !

The mediagoblin's 'fork' http://coomute.net is currently on a testing phase.

This platform is a mediagoblin's plugin that add many many features such
as :

- band/album/tracks organisation
- multiupload
- playlist streaming (ajax)
and more....

It aims to be exclusively copyleft (the most restrictive licenses
available are P2Pl and by-nc-sa) and to provide those artists a state of
the art libre and ad-free platform.

I'm looking for people to try it out and give me feedback on the overall
design.

Also, I really hope to give back to mediagoblin and if you see a feature
that should be made into a standalone plugin : please let me know (if
you can help me with this : let me know even more)

http://coomute.net
https://github.com/coomute/JoshuaGoblin/tree/joshuagoblin/mediagoblin/plugins/dogma

freenode:#coomute

All the best