[GMG-Devel] MediaGoblin starting problem

From: Прокси
Subject: [GMG-Devel] MediaGoblin starting problem
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2014 15:24:26 +0200

Hello,

I'm trying to install MediaGoblin on my server. It is recommended to use
FastCGI. I'm using PHP-FPM, but instead of listening on localhost, I'm
using unix socket. Example command to start MediaGoblin is this:

./lazyserver.sh --server-name=fcgi fcgi_host=127.0.0.1 fcgi_port=26543

Since my fastcgi_pass directive in nginx is

unix:/var/run/php5-fpm-mediagoblin.sock;

instead of

fastcgi_pass 127.0.0.1:26543;

how shoud I start MediaGoblin?