Re: [GMG-Devel] Gitorious aquired by Gitlab

From: Laura Arjona Reina
Subject: Re: [GMG-Devel] Gitorious aquired by Gitlab
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2015 18:43:25 +0200

Hi

El 12/04/15 a las 18:29, Boris Bobrov escribió:
> On Sunday 12 April 2015 10:46:14 Christopher Allan Webber wrote:
>> Boris Bobrov writes:
>>> What do you think about hosting mg on Savannah's git? We can use not all
>>> of
>>> their features, just gitweb and git hosting itself.
>>
>> I'm okay with that route... are others?  I suppose if we just use the
>> gitweb / git hosting it would not be hard to move from there either.
>
> Then I took the liberty to initiate the process by registering on savannah
> and
> asking them to host us. If people are against I'll just abandon it.

I think the project is already approved, at least I see it in Savannah:

https://savannah.gnu.org/projects/mediagoblin

But git is empty. Maybe Boris or somebody can upload the code so it
becomes at least a kind of "mirror" for checking when Gitorious.org is
down? (I hit several downtimes this last week...).

I don't know how much work is keeping it "syncrhonized" with
gitorious.org/mediagoblin though...

Best

--
Laura Arjona