[GMG-Devel] Problem configuring mediagoblin on a raspberry pi server.

From: cyd
Subject: [GMG-Devel] Problem configuring mediagoblin on a raspberry pi server.
Date: Sun, 10 May 2015 11:30:32 +0000

Hello everyone,

Sorry for my english, i'm french (and I know, nobody is perfect).

I'm working on a community server using a raspberry pi computer (to be accurate, several raspberry pi) and offering to community members some services showing the importance using free solutions for private life protection.

As an alternative to youtube we chose, by the way, mediagoblin. SO I started to make it work on one of those servers (wheezy raspbian).

I followed all the steps described in http://mediagoblin.readthedocs.org/en/stable/siteadmin/deploying.html and everything worked fine.
I made my db, created an admin user but, when i'm trying to log on, i always have the same message :

403 Forbidden

CSRF cookie not present. This is most likely the result of a cookie blocker or somesuch.<br/>Make sure to permit the settings of cookies for this domain.

So, i tried to use the fix descrided here :

https://issues.mediagoblin.org/attachment/ticket/1006/csrf-path-fix.diff

But when i'm using it, mediagoblin seems to be broken. (it just says it's broken), and i dont know where to find a log file.

I'm quiet sure i did something wrong, but i dont know what. Do any of you awesome people have a clue about that ?

Thank you ^^

Regards

Cyd