[GMG-Devel] MG + Rackspace Cloud Files

From: Jim Campbell
Subject: [GMG-Devel] MG + Rackspace Cloud Files
Date: Tue, 12 May 2015 16:23:49 -0500

Hi All,

I know that there are some outstanding enhancement requests to move from
the older / deprecated python-cloudfiles Rackspace setup toward the
pyrax-based setup, but does anyone currently have a Rackspace cloudfiles
back end working with MediaGoblin?  If so, would you be willing to share
your configuration (excluding your API keys, of course)?

I'm interested in setting it up for one of our instances. I've attempted
to set things up following the notes on the wiki, but have been
unsuccessful.

Thanks,

Jim