[GMG-Devel] Trac Spam Information from People at #trac on IRC

From: Amelia Rose Khan
Subject: [GMG-Devel] Trac Spam Information from People at #trac on IRC
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2015 08:56:30 -0400

Hello all,

I have asked in the #trac irc channel and got some information on this which is below.

Trac people pointed me to http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/SpamFilter for spam registration but I thought someone already installed and enabled this. A good way to check this out is in spam filter monitoring within the plugin for trac.

I have asked Chris (paroneayea) and Simon (simonft) who have given various answers but would be good if people can start to register on Trac again.

If there is more information, I need to find please let me know.

Amelia Rose (First Name)