[GMG-Devel] MediaGoblin Android App

From: Dylan Jeffers
Subject: [GMG-Devel] MediaGoblin Android App
Date: Sat, 04 Jul 2015 10:15:40 -0700

Hi all,

I am excited to update the devel group about an upcoming MediaGoblin
Android App.
Features include:
        - Recent activity feed
        - Comment/favorite any post
        - Upload media from file, or take a photo/video directly from the app.
        - Basic profile management
        - Possible: MedaiGoblin admin section
        - Possible: Customizable push notifications

Currently the code is under heavy development, (repo at
notabug.org/sapientech/mediagoblinapp ), but I encourage everyone to
build the project and try it out. I appreciate any and
all feedback. Additionally, if you have interest joining in the project,
or would like to chat, please email or ping me on #mediagoblin.

I am very excited to get this product in your hands and help MediaGoblin
be a part of your mobile life.

Best,
Dylan