[GMG-Devel] MediaGoblin Android App Update

From: Dylan Jeffers
Subject: [GMG-Devel] MediaGoblin Android App Update
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2015 11:38:12 -0700

Hi all,

I hope everyone is enjoying their Friday. This week, the MediaGoblin
Android App has undergone some big updates. These include:

- Users can now upload images from internal storage, add titles,
descriptions, and addressees.
- Click on any comment to view the activity's full comment history
- Users can now add comments to any activity.
- View your recent uploads, followers, and followees with the updated
profile view.
- Click on any user name and view their profile, as well as their
friends profiles.
- The activity feed now includes photos and loads 20% faster.

Minor:

- Fixed lag when clicking the login and media buttons.
- Added android toasts (small pop up windows) to verify media uploads.

Please let me know if there is anything else you guys would like to see
added next week!

Best,
Dylan