Re: [GMG-Devel] MediaGoblin Android App Update

From: Dylan Jeffers
Subject: Re: [GMG-Devel] MediaGoblin Android App Update
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 13:08:58 -0700

Hi Jim,

The app still has a ways to go before it's ready for the f-droid
repository, but I will start making weekly apk's this Friday for anyone
to try out on their phones. Additionally, I will write documentation for
compiling everything from source. Expect another email this Friday
explaining more.

Best,
Dylan