Re: [GMG-Devel] Trying to upload a file won't work

From: ayleph
Subject: Re: [GMG-Devel] Trying to upload a file won't work
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2015 02:32:32 -0700

On 09/02/2015 02:58 AM, Martin Seibert wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I could not upload these two test videos that I downloaded from YouTube:
> https://www.dropbox.com/sh/t8jzeakc11dmb57/AAD50TgsywUePX1nKjxbqcaka?dl=0
>
> Your website says:
> „You can think of it as a decentralized alternative to Flickr, YouTube,
> SoundCloud, etc.“
>
> I am trying to upload a video and embed it in a page in Atlassian Confluence
> via a HTML embed code. Is that possible?

Hi Martin,

I think your email to the list got stuck in a queue. Where are you
trying to upload files? I don't know anything about Confluence, but it
is possible to embed videos from a MediaGoblin instance into a web page
using HTML5. See the link below.

http://wandborg.se/2013/05/03/embedding-mediagoblin-video.html

--
ayleph