Re: [GMG-Devel] LDAP Integration

From: Christopher Allan Webber
Subject: Re: [GMG-Devel] LDAP Integration
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2015 10:48:42 -0600

Sebastian Hugentobler writes:

>> As an aside, this is the type of thing that normally we should do on the
>> issue tracker, but full ack that it's pretty borked right now if you
>> don't already have an account there.... we might be able to fix that
>> shortly. Do you currently have an account on the tracker?
>
> Yep, I already have an account (name is thallian) but the filter was
> giving me trouble (and the tls certificate too). I can try to submit it
> again to the issue tracker, would make things easier for sure.

By the way, it'll be easier to work with the tracker again, since Simon
did the nice work of fixing our Trac instance again.  A submission would
be most welcome!

I do see you submitted this, I'm not sure if it's entirely the same
thing:

  https://issues.mediagoblin.org/ticket/5370

I'm not sure, is anyone else an LDAP user on-list?  It seems like this
is being held up by lack of review by anyone else who knows that area
well (I don't).  If we could get another LDAP user to comment, that
would be helpful.

 - Chris