Re: [GMG-Devel] using swipe gestures to navigate mediagoblin screens

From: Christopher Allan Webber
Subject: Re: [GMG-Devel] using swipe gestures to navigate mediagoblin screens
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2016 09:06:29 -0800

Lloyd Kvam writes:

> I've noticed that mediagoblin is a bit awkward to navigate on a tablet.
> I'm happy to write the code and tests to support swipe gestures.
>
> I'm looking for a contact person to point me in the correct direction
> and review my submission.

The right path to go would be to either post a git branch or some
patches using `git format-patch' to http://issues.mediagoblin.org/
and to discuss your work on #mediagoblin on irc.freenode.net.  That's
the usual MediaGoblin direction of communication.

That said, hey!  This sounds really exciting.  What kind of APIs are
used for the swipe support features?  I know very little about that
technology.