Re: [GMG-Devel] Mediagoblin self-test failures

From: Christopher Allan Webber
Subject: Re: [GMG-Devel] Mediagoblin self-test failures
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2016 17:19:13 -0800

Mikhail T. writes:

> Hello!

Hello Mikhail!  And sorry for the delay in response!

> I'm trying to create a FreeBSD port of MediaGoblin

Great!

> and am seeing the following self-test failures. Is the self-test suit
> supposed to run clean, or is it known to be broken in places?
>
>     http://aldan.algebra.com/~mi/tmp/mediagoblin-test-failures.txt

Hm, no most of those are not errors that I'm familiar with.  The
detached session one is the only one I know of having that problem.

Note that there are currently some errors in master; see
https://issues.mediagoblin.org/ticket/5398

However it looks like your errors are from prior to that point?

> BTW, am I right, that 0.8.1 is the most current release? Thanks! Yours,

Yes, that's right!

 - Chris