[GMG-Devel] [GSoC 2016] Tasks remaining

From: Saksham Agrawal
Subject: [GMG-Devel] [GSoC 2016] Tasks remaining
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2016 23:58:00 +0530

Hey,

These are the things that are left and need to be done by me. If there is anything left out, please tell me.

Things left to do:

  1. Feature that only video owner can upload the subtitle for the video.

  2. Check if the uploaded file is a subtitle file.

  3. Existing subtitle system doesn’t work on cloud backend [ How to fix this. Please help me out. ]

  4. Delete a subtitle file.

  5. Hotkeys for the video player.
  6. Embedded subtitles [ Want to discuss this in the next meeting ]

Best,
saksham1115