Re: [GMG-Devel] Any interest in Vagrant?

From: Ben Sturmfels
Subject: Re: [GMG-Devel] Any interest in Vagrant?
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2016 16:58:57 +1100

Hi André,

I haven't used Vagrant much myself, but from my experience running a
couple of MediaGoblin sprints recently, we also need some way to
automatically test that our dev environment setup instructions work from
scratch on a few different operating systems and both Python 2 and 3. It
sounds like Vagrant could help with that.

If you have experience in this area, please go ahead and give it a shot
with the tools you know best - don't wait for consensus here or else you
may never get started!

Regards,
Ben

--