Re: [GMG-Devel] Any interest in Vagrant?

From: André Jaenisch
Subject: Re: [GMG-Devel] Any interest in Vagrant?
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2016 00:04:27 +0200

Hi, Goblineers,

so I sat down this evening and wrote
https://github.com/Ryuno-Ki/gmg-vagrant

I came pretty far, but failed over the make command (something with
update extlib and jQuery and bower not found).

As I mentioned on IRC, on Ubuntu 16.04 “git-core” is obsolete.
Please check, whether the Hacking HowTo wiki article is up-to-date.

I wanted to check again my setup and recreated the Vagrant box.
But now I couldn't ssh into it.

Will look at it another evening. I'm too tired currently.

You're fine to clone the repo and upload it to Savannah. I'll keep you
informed about my progress. Today I was too lazy to create a new
account on Savannah :-S

Happy hacking,

André