[GMG-Devel] Interview with me over on We Distribute

From: Christopher Lemmer Webber
Subject: [GMG-Devel] Interview with me over on We Distribute
Date: Fri, 25 May 2018 19:13:22 -0500

Sean Tilley did a nice interview with me over on We Distribute:

https://medium.com/we-distribute/faces-of-the-federation-christopher-allan-webber-on-mediagoblin-and-activitypub-24bbe212867e

A lot of conversation there about MediaGoblin's origins, our work on
ActivityPub, and what I'm thinking the future will be.  Particularly, at
the end of the document you'll see what I guess is the first
announcement for what the future of my work in this space will be
(Spritely, which may or may not in the future be the same as
MediaGoblin... that's a conversation we need to have as a community once
I've finished laying down more infrastructure and it's less of a
vaporware project).

Hope you enjoy the read!
 - Chris