Re: Draft blog post for MediaGoblin.org

From: Simon Fondrie-Teitler
Subject: Re: Draft blog post for MediaGoblin.org
Date: Sat, 04 Apr 2020 18:07:27 -0400

Ben Sturmfels <address@hidden> writes:

> Here's the draft blog post I promised at the community meeting. Please
> reply with any feedback and I'll aim to publish early next week.

Thanks for this Ben!

The post looks great to me. One thing I would suggest is moving the list
of names to the end, or putting a TL;DR at the top. I think it's good
that we're thanking volunteers prominently, but people frequently don't
read past the first couple paragraphs of an article or blog post. I'm
also worried people with a small screen or on a mobile device won't
realize there's more to the post below the list of names.

I don't feel strongly about this though. If you prefer it as is I'm also
fine with that.

Regards,
Simon