Re: volume sharing not working in docker

From: Ben Sturmfels
Subject: Re: volume sharing not working in docker
Date: Sat, 06 Mar 2021 15:51:12 +1100

On Sat, 06 Mar 2021, Ben Sturmfels wrote:

> I probably should add a header to all the Docker-related files to say
> that they are not currently officially supported - they're experimental
> at this stage and only there as a convenience for helping developers run
> the test suite. I'll do than now actually.

Ok, header added:

# IMPORTANT: This Dockerfile is not an officially supported approach to
# deploying MediaGoblin. It is experimental and intended for helping developers
# run the test suite. To deploy MediaGoblin, see:
#
# https://mediagoblin.readthedocs.io/en/master/siteadmin/deploying.html

That's not to say you can't use it; only that it's not a well-trodden
path.

Regards,
Ben