Re: Development Ideas for MediaGoblin's Docs

From: Distopico Vegan
Subject: Re: Development Ideas for MediaGoblin's Docs
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2021 22:14:32 -0500

Mediagoblin use sphinx and it support markdown as well and sphinx is
more powerful than mkdocs, I don't believe that reStructuredText is a
barrier to the contributor in the end both formats have similar
structure and many editor also support .rest, maybe for a non dev/tech
contributor the wiki could be easier so I think could be better
put the effort to restoring the wiki than migrate the docs to another
format