play a video file after it being skip-transcode

From: 孙江东
Subject: play a video file after it being skip-transcode
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2021 00:29:18 +0800 (CST)

Hello,
As for mediagoblin 0.11 and video files,  I enalbed a skip-transcode configuration, and uploaded a video file which should be skip-transcode,  then clicking the video playing window, but cannot play  the video directly, just can only play the video by clicking the "Download Original File" linking.
Can  someone  enligth me? after skip-transcode, how to make it possible to play the video directly in the video window by clicking it.
Is there some special setting for this situation? Thanks in advance!

John