Re: MediaGoblin website moved to sourcehut pages (was: TLS certificate e

From: Ben Sturmfels
Subject: Re: MediaGoblin website moved to sourcehut pages (was: TLS certificate expired for mediagoblin.org, take 2)
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2021 10:52:18 +1000

Hi André,

The remove-jquery branch was a bit behind, so I've merged in from
master. Tests are now passing on this updated branch. Note that you may
need to reinstall the Python dependencies.

My slightly convoluted way to check the tests in a known good
environment is:

1. Modify Dockerfile-debian-11-sqlite to check out from "remove-jquery"
instead of master. Could equally be a branch of your own on any git
hosting service.

2. Run `docker build -t mediagoblin-debian-11 - < Dockerfile-debian-11-sqlite`

If you're still hitting issues, tell us more about what OS you're using
and what the errors are and I'll see if we can get you sorted out.

Regards,
Ben