mediagoblin-userops

[Userops] betterservers gets a betterhome, welcome to userops!

From: Christopher Allan Webber
Subject: [Userops] betterservers gets a betterhome, welcome to userops!
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 14:08:58 -0600

Hello all,

I mentioned the term "userops" and it seems that most in the list like
it as a name better than "betterservers".  What is userops?  Userops is
like devops, except for focusing on developer/corporate deployment
freedom, we're focused on user freedom.

Anyway, it's just a new list for Betterservers.

I have userops.org, if we ever wanted to put something on it, like a
manifestio?  But maybe that sounds like work.

Enjoy the list!

Everything that's new is new again,
 - Chris