mediagoblin-userops

[Userops] Haunted by Data presentation

From: Christopher Allan Webber
Subject: [Userops] Haunted by Data presentation
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2015 11:18:07 -0500

Apologies for going pseudo-off-topic; this list is mostly about actually
moving forward with deployment and self hosting, but occasionally it's
helpful to remember why we actually care to do that.

I've seen few presentations that explain so clearly than Haunted by
Data, and I recommend you look through it, and maybe bookmark it!

  http://idlewords.com/talks/haunted_by_data.htm

Only covers a part of motivations for persuing userops type stuff, but
the portion that it covers it does so very clearly!

 - Chris