mibble-devel

[Mibble-devel] Is there any way to find an index of a table

From: pdharuman
Subject: [Mibble-devel] Is there any way to find an index of a table
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 12:36:46 +0000

Hi All,
We are developing a simulator application for that weneed to identify the index of a particular table. Is there any way to find the index of an table using mibble.An index can be single field value or may be a combination of multiple fields.Please guide me in the right direction because im unable to find a method like that in mibble.

Regards,
Partha