Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] [patch] xvidcore

From: Martin Gerhardy
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] [patch] xvidcore
Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 20:20:07 +0200

Am Mittwoch, den 12.05.2010, 19:28 +0200 schrieb Volker Grabsch:
> Tony Theodore <address@hidden> schrieb:
> > On 5 May 2010 04:15, Martin Gerhardy <address@hidden> wrote:
> > >
> > > attached is a patch that adds support for xvid. compiles fine for me.
> > > feedback is welcome.
> >
> > It builds ok here too. Did you try building a project with it? These lines:
> >
> > configure: WARNING: Pthread not supported. No SMP support
> > [..]
> > configure: WARNING: unrecognized options: --disable-shared
> >
> > make me think it may take some more effort to get it to do what you want.
>
> Martin, did you check these issues? Were you able to compile and
> run a test program that uses xvid?

--disable-shared is just a relic from the template i used - can just be
removed.

the pthread issue is something where i could need some helping hand. i
don't have any experience with pthreads - attached is the config.log
from the configure call. the pthreads lib isn't found - the headers are
found.

attached are new versions of the files (removed --disabled-shared, and
added pthreads as dependency)