Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] GtkUIManager problem

From: Michel Boaventura
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] GtkUIManager problem
Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 01:58:14 -0300

Hello,

 This is part of an open issue. It would be great if someone took
 the time to investigate on that.

 FYI, here is a summary of the topic which I wrote some time ago:
 http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/mingw-cross-env-list/2009-09/msg00025.html

I've read your post. Its a great explanation. Thank you!

But I don't know which step to take in order to make it work.
My idea is to use mingw-cross-env to make daily builds of pspp automatically
on my server. How is the easy way to make it work? Is there any work on make
everything compiles statically but gtk?

Thank you,

Michel