Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] libical 0.48

From: Mark Brand
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] libical 0.48
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 13:12:41 +0100

G Coco wrote:
Updated libical.mk and a patch file for the problem of parallel builds.

Hi Gareth,

Thanks. I pushed your changes. There are 2 changesets ending with ab717d67dbf0.

I added the usual header to your patch and fixed the line endings in both of your files.

In the future, would you mind sending your patches as changeset diffs? You can make these easily using "hg export -g". This makes all changes including deletions explicit and makes it easier for the reviewer to apply the changes.

Mark