[Mingw-cross-env-list] upgrade to libtiff 4

From: Mark Brand
Subject: [Mingw-cross-env-list] upgrade to libtiff 4
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2011 19:32:03 +0100

Hi,

I updated tiff to version 4 on the development branch, but this turned out to have consequences I didn't anticipate. This is because this new version depends on lzma (xz), but other packages don't expect this and generally do not use pkg-config for libtiff. I think I have fixed or worked around all the problems in mingw-cross-env's packages, but if you run into more problems please let me know.

My apologies if you ran into trouble while I was sorting this out.

Mark