[Mingw-cross-env-list] Qt project using cmake and mxe : linking errors.

From: Jos De Laender
Subject: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Qt project using cmake and mxe : linking errors.
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2012 22:33:16 +0100

Dear,

First of all a word of appreciation for mxe. It downloaded and installed flawlessly.

Moreover, I could compile my Qt project to windows using qmake without any issue worth to mention.

I do prefer however to use cmake, and there things start to go wrong.

I think to have followed your tutorial (although "mingw-cross-env-conf.cmake" doesn't exist. I used "mxe-conf.cmake"), but the compilation goes terribly wrong at the linking step.

The attached log probably will tell much more then anything else. Note the project exists of a small C-program that seems to compile fine. The Qt/C++ fails to link.
I'm not sure how to address this problem.

--
Jos De Laender
www.jodela.be