Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Am I doing something wrong?

From: Paul Buxton
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Am I doing something wrong?
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2019 10:36:59 +0100

Hi,
Removing that line from the settings does work.
Thanks.

On Sun, 25 Aug 2019, 01:53 Tony Theodore, <address@hidden> wrote:

> On 24 Aug 2019, at 03:13, Paul Buxton via Mingw-cross-env-list <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> So I am trying to use MXE to build subsurface using their instructions @ https://github.com/Subsurface-divelog/subsurface/blob/master/packaging/windows/mxe-based-build.sh
>
> during the MXE make process I get a failure building qtbase.
> Log here https://gist.github.com/buxtonpaul/50f1bab873591c31685b36a3221d0a7c

It seems to be having trouble with `-debug-and-release`, this was tricky to get working and may have
changed subtly in recent updates. In theĀ  meantime, try removing/commenting the line:

qtbase_CONFIGURE_OPTS=-debug-and-release

in `settings.mk`.

Cheers,

Tony