Re: Building commercial version of Qt5

From: Dan Riegsecker
Subject: Re: Building commercial version of Qt5
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2019 12:40:48 -0500

One thing to try is making sure you need to have a valid ".qt-license" file in your home directory.

Regards,
Dan

On 11/28/2019 10:11 AM, Theuns Heydenrych wrote:
Hi
I have a license for Qt5, and modified the qtbase.mk file to build a commercial version of the Qt libs.
However when build Qt5 I get the following message:
ERROR: You are not licensed to use this software.

The message in the log file is:
Error: Qt license file was not found!

So it is obvious out of the error messages that the license file is not found.
How do I supply the license file, when cross compiling building Qt?

Regards
Theuns Heydenrych