Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Add CLN library

From: Richard Crozier
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Add CLN library
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2020 14:18:12 +0000

On 15/01/2020 20:54, Tony Theodore wrote:

On 13 Jan 2020, at 23:39, Richard Crozier <address@hidden> wrote:

Sorry, I'm resurrecting an old thread. I'm trying to add the library CLN to
MXE, see the attached .mk file (which now uses the release version, previously
used github).

The release version still seems to have issues on windows, try the attached
using the github fork.

Cheers,

Tony

Thanks, I had actually been trying the same thing using another commit which I knew worked, see the attached file. If this is acceptable to MXE I will put it on github and submit a PR. Is it ok to keep comments in the mk file for easily switching to an official release once it works?

Incidentally when you do

make update-checksum-foo

it updates the all checksums in the file, even on commented lines. Ok this shouldn't normally be an issue, and trivial to work around, but it would be nice if it ignored commented lines so you can switch between versions while developing a package.

Regards,

Richard