Re: cross compile to MacOS

From: Volker Diels-Grabsch
Subject: Re: cross compile to MacOS
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2020 21:44:03 +0100

Dear Lars,

Thanks a lot for sharing your experiences!

I believe remember the osxcross project, but given it started at 2014,
maybe my memories are wrong.

Anyway, feel free to open an issue to discuss all technical details in
a separate GitHub thread.  Maybe there exists already an issue that
could serve as a starting point.

Regards,
Volker

--