ERROR: Unknown module(s) in QT: webchannel websockets

From: W Nauman
Subject: ERROR: Unknown module(s) in QT: webchannel websockets
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2020 08:35:59 +0000 (UTC)

Hello,

I wanted to use mxe for my project.

But when I run qmake  I get the named error:  Unknown module(s) in QT: webchannel  websockets

Is it possible that in mxe the named modules are missing / not supported at this time.
(These modules are content of my project-file;  QT += webchannel websockets )
The cloned/used mxe has git commit hash   d1353c681 from Sat Nov. 28.  2020.

BTW: Simple "Hello World" is running well.
(Without mxe the project is build  correctly for platform Ubuntu-Linux)