mit-scheme-devel

[MIT-Scheme-devel] fp hardware traps

From: Taylor R Campbell
Subject: [MIT-Scheme-devel] fp hardware traps
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 18:10:55 +0000

I've just enabled IEEE 754 floating-point exceptions and trap recovery
on x86-64, and fixed some of the microcode's hardware trap handling.
Now Scheme should usually be able to find out where it was that you
divided by zero.  Let me know if you can persuade Scheme to get a
hardware trap for which it can't figure out where it was, and if so,
how you triggered it.