mit-scheme-devel

[MIT-Scheme-devel] rerun Setup.sh

From: Taylor R Campbell
Subject: [MIT-Scheme-devel] rerun Setup.sh
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 04:13:27 +0000

I made some changes recently to the microcode that required changes to
the configure script, so you'll need to rerun microcode/Setup.sh.

I also made the configure script use the more modern AC_INTn_T macros
-- previously Chris had reverted this change probably because whatever
autoconf came on whatever version of Mac OS X I was using three years
ago didn't have it and I complained then, but I doubt whether anyone
cares any longer about such old autoconfs.  If there are any problems,
let me know.