mit-scheme-devel

Re: [MIT-Scheme-devel] scheme/edwin build problem?

From: Chris Hanson
Subject: Re: [MIT-Scheme-devel] scheme/edwin build problem?
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2011 01:02:16 -0800

Huston,

Do the following to get this working (only the rm and
etc/build-bands.sh are different from the standard instructions).
Unfortunately I didn't notice because I only tested the 64-bit
versions carefully, and this particular problem doesn't seem to occur
with them.

Sorry for the trouble.

tar xzf mit-scheme-9.1-i386.tar.gz
cd mit-scheme-9.1/src