mit-scheme-devel

Re: [MIT-Scheme-devel] multi-threading problem: Unassigned variable: roo

From: Taylor R Campbell
Subject: Re: [MIT-Scheme-devel] multi-threading problem: Unassigned variable: root-continuation-default
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 14:41:28 +0000

   Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 22:36:21 -0400
   From: "Micah Brodsky" <address@hidden>

   In a perfect world, it would be lovely if these issues were cleaned up in
   some way... Alas, I'm neither sufficiently competent nor free to tackle them
   myself. (Though I'd be happy to share what workarounds I've hacked together
   for signaling and a aborting with anyone who needs.)

Someone^TM needs to take a chainsaw to MIT Scheme's thread system and
I/O event multiplexing system, but I expect it would take at least a
solid month of work to get an adequate replacement working.