mit-scheme-devel

Re: painter implementation for picture language in SICP

From: David Liu
Subject: Re: painter implementation for picture language in SICP
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2019 14:28:35 -0500

On Wed, Dec 25, 2019 at 1:34 PM Taylor R Campbell <address@hidden> wrote:
We haven't carefully maintained the src/6001 code base, and it is in
desperate need of automatic tests particularly since there aren't many
manual testers of it these days, but feel free to ask if anything else
comes up with it.

Thanks Taylor for the tip. I made the flo:vector replacements and the next complaint it gives me is that make-picture is not defined. I'm currently using the Debian 10 package version of MIT-scheme so src/6001 is not included. I downloaded the src tarball and noticed that make-picture is indeed defined in pic-reco.scm. There's a 6001.pkg file which I tried to load, but ran into the undefined "global-definitions" and "define-package" functions. What is the intended way to load the definitions in src/6001?