mit-scheme-users

Re: MIT-Scheme (SVM1 version) on NetBSD/arm64

From: Chris Hanson
Subject: Re: MIT-Scheme (SVM1 version) on NetBSD/arm64
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2020 19:52:14 -0500

The portable C back end isn’t working at the moment, and none of us has spent the time to get it working at the moment.

There is a backend for aarch64 on HEAD.  It will be in the next release, which I hope to get out in the next few months.  But my time is limited and there are still quite a few things to do before the release, so no promises.  If you want to run off HEAD you can bootstrap using svm or cross-compiling from x86 if you have that kind of machine. Taylor posted cross-compiling instructions recently in answer to another question.