[Mldonkey-users] No experience with Linux or Unix

From: Bilal Al Obaidi
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] No experience with Linux or Unix
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 14:09:13 -0700

Dear friends,

I like to install mldonkey on my computer , I just yesterday downloaded Linux Mandrake 8.2 and installed on a seperate partition, I don't have any experience with Unix or Linux. I installed Linux only for mldonkey but I don't know how to execute mldonkey.

I download mldonkey "mldonkey-1.16.static.i586-Linux.tar.bz2 " and don't know if it suitable or not.

I will be very grateful for you if you give me some help to make mldonkey work on my computer.

Thanks in advanced,
Sincerely,
Bilal